Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cookie Baking & Lights!

Last Thursday, I hosted a little sugar cookie baking party with some sweet girls!  It was so fun to have them over to help me bake and decorate sugar cookies.  I don't know why cookie baking is so much more fun when there are people around to help.  Jeremiah couldn't help, so I had to find some sweet girls to help me!  Nicole, Noel, Maria & Julie were WONDERFUL helpers!  They were so creative in their decorating and they even  helped me to clean up! We even decorated a Christmas picture and then I listened to them play house using Jeremiah as their baby- it was great!  :)


 On Friday night, thanks to Grandma Lyons- we were able to go out on a date to the Creation Museum's Christmas Town.  It was a free event and I was really impressed with all the lights and the dramas they had going on.  It was nice to get out and be together- thanks to Grandma Lyons for watching Jeremiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment