Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Randomness

 This week, Jeremiah and I tried to plant some seeds, but it was too windy and our pots kept flying away- so we brought it inside and planted some. 
 A sweet friend from college, Linda Gehman, along with her husband Adam and son Sheldon stopped by for an hour to visit on their way home to Michigan.  It was fun to meet Sheldon for the first time and the boys seemed to really enjoy each other.  It was a quick visit but fun to see them. 
 Jeremiah is now 13 months- he looks really happy in this picture doesn't he.  He says, "Mom do I have to take another photo again."
 Ok- now he is happy.  :)
 Random photos of fun in the tub.  He loves to throw all his toys out of the tub now. 

This week, the Lord has also been teaching me a lot about prayer.  I am reading a few books that have challenged me to be dependent on the Lord in prayer and to run to God with everything.  I want to teach Jeremiah that he can always go to the Lord with any concern or need, and so I too must go to the Lord too with all my concerns or needs.  I am praying this week that I would have a mindset of prayer no matter what situation comes up that I would go to Him first in these things.  And another little blessing and reminder of Gods' provision and answer to prayer came in our mailbox today as we have been praying about our trip to Israel and some other just little expenses that keep adding up.  The Lord truly does hear and answer! 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment