Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Outside Adventures...

These past few days have been gorgeous!  We have enjoyed being outside!  I am realizing that as Jeremiah gets bigger, he just seems to get bored in our apartment- and then of course the boy touches everything he is NOT supposed to touch and I am constantly running after him.  My solution on days that are frustrating- go OUTSIDE or for a walk!  Last week, we went for a walk with Amy S. and Jack!  We had so much fun being together!  And I think the boys had fun too on the Winton Woods playground!  We also went to the zoo in the pouring rain with Becky V.- I am so thankful for the mentor Becky has been and is in my life.  Even though it was pouring and hailing (hence why we did not get photos), we still had fun in the indoor exhibits and Jeremiah loved running after all the other little kids stuck indoors.




Yesterday, we watched Jonathan during the day- fed him his dinner and the two boys even took a bath together.  Today, we were able to get out and go to Winton Woods walking again with Sarah Brown!  Jeremiah loves the Winton Woods playground- perfect for little ones.  Then, after naptime, we went outside to plant some seeds and, yup, you guessed it- play in the dirt!  He was covered with dirt and even ate some dirt and loved putting sticks and rocks in his little cup outside while I tried to plant some more seeds in pots. :)  He wasn't too much help but I think he had fun.  We are really looking forward to exploring Cincinnati this summer- esp. continuing our search for all the parks in Cincinnati!  :) 









1 comment: