Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This Weekend...

 This past weekend, Ben & Laura, Beka & Michael and I went to see the Little Matchgirl down at the Arnoff presented by Cincinnati Christian Schools.  They actually wrote the musical and did an excellent job.  Saturday, Beka took us to Ambar India- a restaurant in Clifton that we love!  Jeremiah ate his first Indian food and he loved it!  Then, Saturday I hosted a 30th birthday party for my sister-in-law Laura Lyons.  We all turn 30 this year, Laura in March, me in April and Michael in May.  It is quite a year!  So I made her favorite fruit pizza and even her sister and husband came for the occasion.  We had a little Mexican fiesta complete with Fiddler on the Roof soundtrack music.  :) 


 Today and tomorrow are beautiful days, in the 70s, and so we went to the park today and took a walk.  Jeremiah loves to swing- it was fun until this little boy and his grandma thought Jeremiah was a girl-  I guess my haircut I did last night did not make him look to manly.  We even attempted to have a picnic out in the back but I was too busy to take a picture as Jeremiah had PB & J all over him and was trying to eat the stones in the backyard- oh my! 

No comments:

Post a Comment