Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lydie 8 Months!






Lydie is 8 months old. Though she had a rough 7 month mile marker- she seems to have turned a corner this month. Just the other week- she seems to get her smile back and her laugh. She loves to laugh and smile much more. She is starting to really Babble and say Ba Ba and Da Da and blow bubbles. She also loves watching Jeremiah's every move. She is still content sitting but when she is lying on her back, she loves to try to reach things and often rolls from back to tummy and then get stuck on her tummy. This is often a battle at bed time as she likes to sleep on her side but will often roll to her tummy and then screams so I have to go in and roll her back. :) Some day she will learn how to roll herself back. She is loving getting baths with her brother and loves to splash and try to reach objects. She is still eating food really well- so much better than Jeremiah ever did. I have dropped her to about 4 feedings a day and 2 naps. She is still waking up some at night so sometimes I add a 5th feeding. Jeremiah is a few short months away from 3 years old- I can't believe it! Just this week, he has begun a new season in our home- one that I knew was coming. Jeremiah has begun to ask questions. They have started just this week- with Where's Daddy, Where's Katy, Where's Mommy- all the time! And he also asks "What this mommy." We have a Spider and Creepy Crawlers book and he goes through each bug and asks what is this? I have a feeling this is only the beginning of the 3 year old questions that I hear come and become incessant! I am thankful for a husband who this morning gave me a break and took Jeremiah to a train display and they had such a fun time together! So thankful that I have such a sweet caring husband who, a midst a busy schedule will take time out to spend one-on-one time with his kids and give me a break too! Thanks so much honey! It definitely refreshes this Mama's spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment