Thursday, December 12, 2013

My True Friend...










A few weeks before Thanksgiving- we went to PA- Michael went to a conference of ETS and SBL down in Baltimore and I opted to go visit my family instead of staying home for 5 days by myself- after all, it was only an hour away from Baltimore. We had a lot of fun- visited with my sister and her husband and I got to get out and do some shopping- what are Grandmas for! One of the highlights of this trip was spending time with truly- my very best friend! This woman is a woman of God and we have been through A LOT together- best friends since 6th grade in our Christian School- this girl reached out to me when I was a timid 6th grader in a new school! She encouraged me to try field hockey in high school- she roomed with me all 4 years in college and then we lived together in a town house together! We had been through highs and lows, joys and tears together and I am so thankful for this sister! I always knew she would be a great wife and mom and so neat to see the Lord using her in those roles with her kids and husband! She is the truest friend I could ever know- a TRUE kindred spirit! I love you Sara Fillmann! So thankful for what the Lord is doing in your life and how you are persevering under trial! I love you friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment