Monday, February 16, 2015

Birthdays, Birthdays...

 We have 2 birthdays around here this month- Jeremiah just turned 4 and Lydia turns 2 on Wednesday!  This is my attempt at getting some pictures of them at 4 and 2.  Hard to get some little ones to cooperate.  Jeremiah and Lydia just got over 2 days of fevers where they both were pretty much out of sorts.  Michael had a bad cold and fever last week- we have been bombarded with sickness almost every other week.  We are so ready for spring!  I am thankful that the Lord has been sustaining us through it all and teaching me more about my heart and how God is revealing to me my own selfishness as I enter the last 3 weeks of pregnancy. 
I am reminded each morning- His mercy is new for this day come what may- sickness, tiredness, lack of sleep or anything else that may come...  Again- I read another article in Mom Enough about how a mom often is called daily to sacrifice and to ask herself the question- Am I willing to sacrifice/die to self to serve another.  That is a hard question and only God can help us die to ourselves and truly live and serve for His glory!








No comments:

Post a Comment