Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Aquarium!

 A week ago- I went to a Women's Conference at a church in Cincinnati that hosted Jodi Ware as its speaker.  She is the wife of Dr. Bruce Ware at Southern Seminary and I loved having Seminary Wives classes with her.  She is a sweet lady with a lot of wisdom!  I was especially challenged with her talks on gracious communication and the power of words, as well as her talks on prayer and the testimonies that were shared!  Daddy got to take care of the kids for a day and half while I was away.  Grandpa and Daddy decided to take them to the Aquarium and then to Tom and Chee for lunch.  I think the highlight was the Galapagos turtle and the sharks!  I think Daddy enjoyed the gluten free cheese sandwich he got at Tom and Chee!  I think it was a fun time for them!






No comments:

Post a Comment