Thursday, February 5, 2015

Crazy week...

 It's been a crazy week around here.  A reminder that we never know what a week will hold.  On Tuesday night- Jeremiah got the stomach flu and the past two nights we have been up with him.  On top of that Lydia having a cold and waking up too- Michael and I are exhausted.  It reminds me that we never know what a week will hold- thankful for the Lord's mercy and grace for this new day. I admit- the last 2 days Michael has been gone all day and last night I sat at dinner while my son was throwing up and Lydia coughing a lot and thought- I don't think I am even hungry anymore.  :) 
We are thankful that Jeremiah is on the mend today- he asked me to pray for him after he threw up the other night and then said that he needed to draw a picture for himself because he was sick. 
So we have been laying low and taking one day- one hour at a time!



No comments:

Post a Comment