Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Josiah- 2 Months...


 Little Josiah is 2 months old!  OK- so he is already 11 weeks and almost 3 months but my computer had a meltdown crash and I lost most of my pictures of Josiah (except the ones I have on this blog- thank goodness) and am very behind.  :)  The IT tech looked at my computer and basically said it was like it got struck by lightning and the information is almost impossible to retrieve.  Thankfully my dear husband backed up my files through January of this year-we mainly lost pics of poor little Josiah's birth.

So the little guy is 2 months old.  He is beginning to love to smile at his brothers and sisters- he loves to kick and stretch on his play mat.  Jeremiah and Lydia think he needs lots of toys on his play mat with him- lots of stuffed animals.  He still can pass out almost anywhere!  He loves his pacifier which usually calms him if he is fussy!  Identifying marks- he has a little swirly in the front park of his hair- I guess like a calic- it is cute and he does have a pretty flat head as I am really bad with his tummy time.  The boy is so sweet and loves to sleep!  In fact he sleeps better at night now than Lydia still does at 2 years of age.  He is amazingly content in the morning even before he eats and will give Daddy smiles when he wakes up early and greets the little guy.  He did great taking a bottle a few weeks ago and took it right away- he is a great eater now matter what!  So thankful for his sweet demeanor.  

Length- 22.75 in
Weight- 9.96lb.
Head- 14.5
So he is still a little peanut but we love the guy!




1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your computer, Erin!! Josiah is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete