Friday, May 1, 2015

Our week...

We have been enjoying our zoo trips a little too much- this was from last Friday's zoo trip. 
This week has been a little challenging for us- the kids all have hacking coughs- deep congestion and are very cranky.  It all started last Sat. night when Lydia threw up and her stomach hurt, then she got a cough and congestion.  Tuesday night- Jeremiah threw up and was hacking his head off.  We were up most of the night with him coughing and then found him in the living room one night as he thought he saw Monsters under his bed.  It has been one of those weeks.  Wednesday after maybe an hour or two of sleep, I felt like I was in a fog and couldn't even think straight.
And I was so sad yesterday when I heard little Josiah starting to cough with congestion- I was so hoping the little guy would be spared- I was trying so hard.  So we're handing out a lot of Tylenol and Benadryl at nighttime around here.  I could definitely use a lot of prayer for patience with the little ones when they are sick- Lydie gets very whiny and cries over everything- Jeremiah seems to be a little better.  So we're praying for patience and hoping these little ones get better soon!
The Lord gives us grace each step of the way!  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment