Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day...

Last week was a week of appliance failures in our home.  Our fridge died last week and we had to take all our stuff and divide it among other homes until we got a new fridge.  Then last night- we were skyping with my parents and my computer literally died in the midst of our conversation.  I am praying someone is able to get all my stuff off the computer since the hard drive apparently failed. So I am really thankful right now for my blog as I may have lost all my pictures of Josiah's birth other than the ones on the blog.  Saturday- I took the kids to a Touch A Truck- we had fun riding the trucks and then eating at the park.  On Mother's Day- we spent the day having a picnic lunch after church with some dear friends- then we took a hike in Mt. Airy Forest and I got a Subway sub for dinner!  Michael's gift to me was getting mulch "before I asked him" so I can play in the dirt.  We had a great Mother's Day weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment