Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas 2010

Though this post is a little late- we were thankful to be able to go home to York, PA for Christmas.  We drove the 8 hour trip which was definately more challenging as I was feeling more uncomfortable.  We were able to see and spend time with my sister Rachel Santoro and her new husband Mike.  They did a great job hosting us and having dinner for us and a game night in their new apartment!!!  They are a cute couple! 
We also were blessed to spend time with a frew friends in York!  Josh & Amy & Becca Jensen were in York for a few days visiting Amy's family- so we jumped at the chance to visit with them!  I also got to see Laura LaQuay and have lunch with her- she is due with her second child a few weeks after me!  I also got to visit with my Grandma Delp who I don't get to see too much.  I also enjoyed sweet time with my sweet friend Sara Fillmann and see her two little ones and Rob too!  One of my favorite parts about being in York for Christmas is trying to get together with these friends that I hardly see now that we live farther away! 

Mike & Rachel Santoro!



Amy and sweet Becca Jensen

Dear Bubby- aka Laura LaQuay

My Grandma!

"The Dears"- Sara Fillmann

2 comments:

  1. We were delighted to get a chance to see you at Christmas. Praying for you as you await your new little Lyon Cub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you & Michael on New Year's weekend! I'm keeping you & the baby in my prayers for health & a safe delivery! Take care!! :)

    ReplyDelete