Monday, January 24, 2011

I Love My Bride!


Every once and a while, I--Michael--take over Erin's blog account.  The time has come that I must do that again. :) I just want to say Happy Courting Anniversary to my bride, Erin!!

On January 24th, 2004, I asked Erin for permission to pursue her and see if God was leading us together for marriage.  So Happy 7th anniversary, my dear bride! I am ever grateful that she and her family allowed me to pursue her and ultimately marry this beautiful woman. 

The sweetness of marriage grows each day with you, Erin, the delight of your friendship is overwhelming.  May God grow our delight in the gospel and grow us towards a deeper love for each other. 

Thank you for taking the courageous step, 7 years ago, to say "yes" to me--even in the midst of tears and fears.  How faithful our God is, isn't he?!

No comments:

Post a Comment