Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cincinnati :)

So as a newcomer to this great city, I am learning about certain events that are important to the "locals" here.  Opening Day is definitely one of them!  Last Thursday, March 31- the Reds played their first game and won!  So many people are all excited and celebrating the Opening Day of baseball.  So we decided to take up some of the offers of the local eateries around!  We decided to go to Skyline before Michael's Hebrew class.  It was Jeremiah's first Skyline experience, complete with bib and all.  So I enjoyed my 2 free coneys on Opening Day! 




This spring and summer, I am looking forward to exploring my new city more and seeing what else defines the city of "Cincinnati."  :) 

We also had a few visitors and helpers last week.  Nicole Nephew is a great young lady and comes over twice a month to help me with Jeremiah!  She is great with babies and she has helped me do the dishes, take Jeremiah and grocery shop at Kroger, feed him a bottle and give him a bath.  It is fun to get to know her and she is super helpful!!



Erin Spring and Olivia came over to visit last Monday and Olivia loved holding little Jeremiah!  We were excited to see them as I used to watch Olivia this fall so it was fun to see her again and see how much she has grown, especially in her vocabulary!  :)


1 comment: