Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just A Few...

A few weeks ago we took a family picture with 4 generations of Lyons men- I thought it turned out pretty good.



Jeremiah enjoyed taking care of Grandma's cat- but they kept their distance...






Jeremiah got his 2 month shots last Thursday- he was so happy on the changing table and moving around and then wham- he didn't know what hit him- poor guy!  I am very thankful that he is gaining weight and the doc feels like he is on track now better than he was.  :)





This past weekend, Jeremiah and I went to a Family Summit at church and was blessed by some sharing on Godly men and women about parenting.  I realized that I need to be praying more during the day for Jeremiah and be more reliant and dependent on the Lord for His wisdom!  I was listening to a sermon by John Piper the other week about the love of God and was reminded that as parents and any children we have in our lives- we need to model the love of God.  John Piper said that his mom showed him a picture of the love of God and how he was able to believe in God because of her model.  I pray that the Lord would be making me more like Christ so that I can point my family to Christ!

Also, keep praying for Michael- he has a hugely busy week- really until the beginning of May- so we are in survival mode in our house and Jeremiah and I are trying not to make like too difficult for Michael.  Though Jeremiah still hasn't gotten the memo that daddy can study so much better if you don't cry all night for his attention.  :)  Really, we don't know what he is crying for.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Precious baby- he is probably crying for attention like you said. It is so hard to listen to them cry. I will pray that he learns to sleep all night soon.
    Lu Lane

    ReplyDelete