Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Crabbing...

 One of the fun things we always like to do at the beach is crabbing... This was a family tradition when we were little guys running around.  We all loved getting those nasty chicken necks.  My dad and I would wake up early and ride to the little bait shop at the beach and buy those nasty chicken necks and we would go crabbing.  This year the boys- Michael and Mike (my sister's husband) got to experience the fun).  My Michael was trying so hard to catch one and in fact had one when I knocked it off trying to get the net under his line.  We think crabbing is so much more fun than fishing. :)  My sister got the biggest crab of them all that night- a real whopper- go Rache!


My sister and her husband

My dad and me

My siblings- Rachel, Josh and Jon


Hello from the crabbing deck!











1 comment: