Thursday, July 7, 2011

Highlights of June...

 Jeremiah had many firsts this June...  He flew on an airplane with mommy for the first time and did great though I did not fare so well as I found out I had an ear infection and had a bad cold.  Jeremiah also got to meet another Great- Grandmother all the way in PA near Philly.  We took a day and visited my cousins and their children- little Harrison is about a month older than Jeremiah.


 Jeremiah also attended his first baseball game with my mom and dad and he loved it.  Aunt Rachel and Uncle Mike came too as Mike got us free tickets as York Revolution was playing the team he used to play on.  Michael was sad he was not with us for this big event, but he got over it. :)  More beaches pictures to come.  I flew in a week before to spend extra time with my family and then we went to the beach together for a week.




No comments:

Post a Comment