Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy 7th Anniversary!!!

Happy 7th Anniversary to my hubby!  It is hard to believe we have been married 7 years!  The Lord has been so faithful to us over those years and we He have seen us provide for us again and again!  I am so thankful the Lord has allowed me to be your wife and that you asked me to marry you!  I am so thankful for your Godly example to Jeremiah and me and your leadership in our family!  I am thankful for all the ways you work so hard to provide for us and how you are diligent where God has placed you!  Thanks for being a wonderful, awesome hubby and daddy to Jeremiah! 

Memories from our past 7 years together!
Summer 2006 at Pikes Peak

2007 at Southern Seminary- where else?

2008 at Southern still!

2009 at Erin Joiners' wedding


Sledding with the Dawkins at Southern

2010 Getway to Branson & Dallas

Christmas 2010

February 2011- Meeting the little guy


June 2012- Trip to Israel

En Gedi in Israel

Lions Gate in Jerusalem- they named a street after us!

No comments:

Post a Comment