Friday, September 14, 2012

Thankful for the Body of Christ...

This week, we are so thankful for sweet family and friends!  It is always a blessing that Mom Lyons is so willing to watch Jeremiah when we need her and often Laura, my sister-in-law as well.  Tonight Michael and I are headed to a Counseling Training night and I am excited for the break away from Jeremiah and just time to sit and soak.  But I am realizing more and more, as a mom you just can't pick up and do those things without planning and people being willing to help so thanks Mom & Laura!

Also this week, Michael was super busy with school and stuff at church.  I think he barely survived the week but the Lord was good!  I am also thankful for Becky V. from church, a sweet Godly lady who is a true servant!  She so graciously had us over for dinner on Monday so that Jeremiah and I could get out esp. as Michael was gone all day.  And she came over Wednesday when I was watching Katy and helped me get lunches ready and clean up toys and help feed the baby!  She is a true servant and I am so thankful for Godly older women who have been there and done that and are willing to help a young mom out!  :)  We definitely need each other in the body of Christ!
Jeremiah & Katy

When my parents were visiting & we went to Winton Woods Splash Park





No comments:

Post a Comment