Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas Tree on Saturday.  Though I grew up chopping down my own tree on a tree farm, I have resigned our family to picking a tree at Home Depot since the first Christmas in Louisville, I paid twice as much for a tree to chop than at Home Depot.  We left Jman with the Grandparents and borrowed the truck to pick it up.  Jeremiah has surprisingly done really well.  He usually does not touch the decorations- well except for thinking one of the Ornament balls was a "ball" and went and threw it in the kitchen and it shattered on the floor.  Oh my- what could I do- he really thought it was a ball!  And then yesterday, as I was taking groceries up- the boy unloaded all the eggs on the floor and I found him shaking one as I walked in- thankfully none of them broke- amazing!  Then he proceeded to kick the tree so all the needles in one section fell.  Yesterday, in a test of my patience, he forcefully pushed the poinsettia off the table sending dirt everywhere.  So he is testing my patience some these days but I know part of it is his busy age!  We'll see what else happens to my decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment