Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fire Truck Museum

A few weeks ago, our beloved Aunt Becky V. took us to the Fire Truck Museum!  She is so good with different ideas that kids may love.  I would have had NO clue that this museum existed!  Jeremiah loved the model fire truck with sirens, lights and everything!  It was the perfect place for Jeremiah as he LOVES trucks at this age and is known even to do the "fire engine siren" even in the middle of church.  One of the perks of living on Colerain is that we always run to the window when we hear a siren and that is quite often!  :)  I am so thankful for Aunt Becky and how she takes time out to spend time with me and provides great wisdom and encouragement to me as a young mom!  I do think every young mom in church needs to adopt an "Aunt" for themselves and their kids.  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment