Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Caroling...

Last Wednesday, Jeremiah and I joined a group of carolers from our church in a Retirement Home nearby.  Jeremiah loved shaking hands with all the residents and trying on different hats.  Overall, he did pretty well and didn't run away too much- he did try pushing his stroller everywhere.  Michael is in the throws of a week long finish up of his papers due on Christmas Eve!  So Jeremiah and I are doing our best to find things to do on our own with other people.  :)  On top of that, I may have poisoned Michael with some glutenous cookies this week as he has been feeling stomach affects that he has not felt in awhile- oh my!  I warned to just stay away from a batch of cookies I made- just in case.  I may have sorta forgot which ones were gluten free and which ones contained gluten that I made.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment