Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Parade

 It has been an eventful weekend- filled with going to the Getty's Irish Christmas concert on Friday night with dear hubby and Ben & Laura!  What a beautiful time of worship and praise and I loved the fiddle and pipes they had playing- they even had a little Irish dance going on.  Saturday- Jeremiah and I attended the College Hill Christmas parade while Michael worked.  We found our good friends Jacob & Amy Samad with Jack and Audrey and followed them in the parade.  Jeremiah LOVED running down the road and waving to all the people who were watching him.  It was cute.  Saturday night we hosted a couple from Hebrew Union for dinner and had a great time with them.  Then Sunday, I taught Sunday School to 3rd & 4th graders with my little boy throwing puzzle pieces in the background as he was having major Mommy separation anxiety so had to come with me to class.  Then later that day, I got the stomach flu- a somewhat at times unexpected but good weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment