Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jeremiah- 22 Months

Here are a few pics of the boy at 22 months on Dec. 7th.  He is definitely hard to get a picture of these days and won't sit too long for pictures.  Jeremiah has done great with all the decorations- a lot better than last year!  He loves the dancing penguin and snowman that I have pictured here.  He often will dance right along with them when he pushes the button.  We have been working on the Little Drummer Boy song and he loves singing- Bum Bum Bum Bum.  :)  At this point in my pregnancy- (sorry no pics of me at 31 weeks) I am beginning to feel a bit large yet still thankful that for the most part I am able to chase this active little toddler around- but I think I will leave the wrestling to nighttime with Daddy!






No comments:

Post a Comment