Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Apples, Apples & Apples












We have had LOTS of apples in our house! A few weeks ago we got two big boxes of apples from Country Fresh and my sister-in-law Laura & I have been applesaucing! She has been teaching me tons about canning so we canned a ton of applesauce! I just love fresh applesauce and my mom made such good applesauce growing up! Jeremiah has helped throw the apples in the water to wash them and I have caught him throwing apples like baseballs! Oh my! We also went to A & M Orchard with Aunt Becky V and Sandy E.- two sweet sweet ladies from church! We had so much fun going with them especially since it was an hour drive away! Jeremiah loved eating the apples and was the official wagon puller while we picked the apples. He picked a few apples but for the most part pulled the wagon, climbed on hay stacks, pumpkins and chased a little stray cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment