Sunday, October 20, 2013

Visit with Parents part 2

We also went to visit Parky's Farm with my parents and Jeremiah got to see more animals. The rest of the time they helped me watch Katy (18 months) who I have been watching two days a week this Fall. She is a sweet girl but it was definitely nice to have a few more hands especially when we walk to the park. Mom mom helped me organize kids clothes- a daunting task that never ends- and Jeremiah got a hold of her permanent red marker and wrote all over the hallway wall. I have threatened to bring all my permanent markers to York when we come in November and let Jeremiah at their walls. :) Mom forget she has a 2 year old in the room. They also took Jeremiah and Lydia to story time one morning- Mom lost Jeremiah and had him paged- will Jeremiah come to the front desk- I thought that was funny- he is a 2 year old. :) The funny memories. Jeremiah's other favorite thing to do with Pop- read Curious George- he could read those books all day and all night!










No comments:

Post a Comment