Saturday, October 19, 2013

Visit with My Parents!



















My sister has been wanting so desperately to see pics of our time with my parents- so Rachel- here you go! My parents visited from Sunday to Wednesday this week. My dad was off work from the Gov. Shut Down as he works with the Department of Agriculture in PA. Sunday night- we visited a corn maze called Niederman's Farm. It was a fun place for little kids complete with hayride, corn maze, pumpkin patch, jump area, little tractor train, petting zoo and hill and tunnels for kids to crawl through. Jeremiah's favorite part- the tractor train, feeding the goats grass, climbing the hill and the tunnels and just being with Pop and Mom-Mom- though Rachel- he did keep asking where you were at and kept saying that we were going to be driving to Rachel's house. We will have to drive over to visit you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment