Thursday, October 3, 2013

Our Anniversary



We were so thankful last Tuesday to celebrate 8 years of marriage! Thankfully Mom Lyons was able to watch both kids and we went out to one of my favorite restaurants- Buckhead on the River near Newport. It was a beautiful night and we had fun sitting outside on the porch. The only funny part of the evening- the live DJ that was playing was not very good and made it a little hard to talk. We enjoyed a walk along the river and we picked out some of our favorite candies at a candy store along the river. But I refused to buy the centipede gummies! After having lots of centipedes in our apartment at times- I can't even kill them- they creep me out so bad! Michael got me these beautiful flowers and a pearl necklace which was so sweet and thoughtful! He is quite a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment