Saturday, February 1, 2014

2 Huge Blessings!


Two Huge blessings this month so far is that our dear friends at church gave us a Museum Pass for the whole year!  That was a huge blessing especially as Michael anticipates being very BUSY the next 4 months as he prepares for his comprehensive exams in May!  We are hitting the museum almost every Saturday morning for something to do while Daddy goes to school to study all day.

Another huge blessing were these BOOTS!  This winter has been so snowy and I have wanted to be outside with the kids bur resorted to the old plastic bags on socks in sneakers and had been hoping for some boots.  I even asked my sister at Christmas but she did not have any she was not using.  So while I was out shoveling the driveway one day- I saw my sweet neighbor and she gave me these beautiful red boots!  I love them and they are a reminder of me how God provides for even little needs that we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment