Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Jesus Speaks to Pain...

Today, in a devotional my Dad got me at Christmas- called Hope by Nancy Guthrie- I was challenged to think through Job and suffering.  At the end of January- I went to a Nancy Guthrie conference on Suffering and Jesus speaking to Pain, Physical Ailments and Offenses.  It was so good to be reminded of the hope we have in suffering and to prepare ourselves for the suffering that will come.  So many times when we experience suffering- we think of the fact that we do not deserve this suffering when many around the world experience it as part of their daily lives!  We need to be ready for when suffering will come and like Job worship at His feet!
These are a great listen for many of you moms out there!  She speaks to the pain that can't be prayed away, when healing does not come and when you have been hurt by people!  So many times I go throughout my day and don't know what to listen to if I have a moment- hope you can listen and be encouraged!

Nancy Guthrie- Jesus Speaks to Pain, Promises & Offenses 

Scroll down to Audio Files- Women's Conference 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment