Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jeremiah's Curious George Birthday Party Pt. 1

The Saturday after Jeremiah's birthday we had a "Curious George" birthday party for Jeremiah with family and a few friends!  Here were the decorations for the party and things to an idea from my friend Laura- I decided to try to make my own pinata- not too hard but like my friend said- do it early as it takes a while to dry!  The You Tube video I looked up on how to make it- said when you are finished- sit and admire and your enjoy your creation before it gets smashed into smithereens.  Here were the decorations for the party!

 A sweet friend and lady who has been mentoring me- Becky got this idea for the cupcakes- monkey cupcakes and she came over to help me decorate them which was soo helpful!  Super fun!
 We also gave everyone a banana at the party to take home that said- Thanks A Bunch For Swinging By & Coming To Monkey Around With Me- but I forgot to give these out when everyone left- oh well, you can't remember everything!

 We had a few Curious George Books for story time and a few games- the first being pin the banana on Curious George blindfolded- super fun- and we had the pinata monkey style!



 I made the kids a little craft that I thought we could do at the party but we didn't have time so we sent it as a take home- I forgot this too but we handed them out later.




No comments:

Post a Comment