Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday New Update...

Lyons Monday News Bulletin:

*  My new little nephew is here!  My sister had her baby on Friday, May 2 via c-section because the baby was breech.  Little Christopher Michael is a cutie and weighed a whopping 9lb. 8oz.  Rachel is doing great!  I always knew she would be a great mom and Lord willing in a month we will get to see the little guy!  Distance is hard- I am wishing I could squeeze the little guy- but I am thankful we will see him in a month or so and often think of a sweet friend across the ocean who cannot go so easily to see her sister's babies.  So right now, I am praying hard for them as they adjust as parents and try to get "some" rest and trying to get daily updates.






*  This is the week- Michael's first exam is this Thursday, May 8th- the whopping Akkadian exam!  He is just a little stressed.    I have to say- Michael is the most disciplined diligent worker I know- the Lord is giving him much grace.  And well- I am tired- but by God's grace we are making it through this season- praying for extra strength and grace this week and prayers appreciated for Michael on Thursday at 8 a.m as he takes the first of 3 exams.





No comments:

Post a Comment