Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dishes & Haircut

 Jeremiah is still obsessed with doing dishes!  So Daddy & Jeremiah have a date every night to do the dishes- I could get used to this!  :) 
 Yesterday at breakfast, I decided to give Jeremiah a haircut on his "bangs."  Let's just say I am no barber but he looks cute I think.  He is looking so much like a little boy now.  Jeremiah is beginning to transition to more solid foods.  He won't even let me feed him anymore with a spoon, he wants to do it himself.  His favorite foods this week- chicken pieces, bread and grapes!

 I think this little boy is getting ready for his first birthday party which we are having on Saturday!  I can hardly believe he is almost one year old! 
As I have been cleaning this week, I have been enjoying listening to the Piper Pastor's conference on Biblical Manhood.  Even though I am a woman, it has really challenged me to think what I want my son to be like as a Godly man.  I am so thankful that I am married to a very Godly man who loves us and leads our family well!  We love you Michael Lyons!

No comments:

Post a Comment