Monday, February 6, 2012

Last Year.... February 6, 2011

I am sure Mamas tend to do a lot of reflecting around their children's birthday.  Last year on this day, I started going into labor and ended up going to the hospital 2 different times before they finally admitted me.  After being in labor for 40 hours or so the Lord graciously gave us our little boy.  At times my labor was really discouraging as I did not know what to expect or when I should go to the hospital.  I do remember some of my thoughts though from last year- I was thinking, I am such a wimp at this labor thing and I remember thinking how do women do this and I remember thinking these labor pains are such a result of sin!  :)  Also, I  do remember my family praying for me and Michael being a great encouragement during that time.  The Lord is so good and it is so hard to believe we have had almost a year tomorrow with this little boy.  He is a blessing indeed.  My parents and sister left this morning after spending the weekend partying with us- more pictures to come!  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment