Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jeremiah's Birthday Party!


 Last weekend, my parents and sister journeyed to Cincinnati and we had a party for Jeremiah.  I decided to try to make him a lion cake and used chocolate cupcakes for the mane!  It was so fun to make and I do admit I had expert helpers with my mom and sister.  We invited a few friends from church and family and decided to have a Birthday Blessing Party.  We mainly talked and had pizza and salad and cake and ice cream.  Jeremiah loved his cake, of course!  At one point, Michael showed the 11 kids there his baseball cards from his room- quite the display.  Next year, we hope to have Mike Santoro (my sister's husband) do some of his magic tricks- we were missing him to entertain the kids!  We had a time of prayer for Jeremiah's little life and I had people instead of gifts bring a prayer or verse or birthday blessing!  We had a wonderful time though it was crazy having all those people in the Lyons' house.  Better that than our apartment!  :)  Jeremiah is a blessed little boy for his birthday. 



 My dad stayed right by his side the whole evening.  He said that he smacks his lips when he is thirsty.  The other night when we were giving J a bath, he began drinking the bath water and I told dad that I guess since he was gone I was missing J's signs of when he was thirsty- he had to resort to drinking bath water- yum!




 My mom and dad got him this little suit- complete with a scarf in the pocket. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment