Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Books & Babysitting...

We are so thankful for all the ways the Lord continues to provide for our schooling.  We have started a little business to help us through school by selling some books on Amazon.  Michael went to a Book Sale this weekend and look at the loot he got- over 500 books.  This is a happy boy and his books.  Now I get the happy task of organizing and recording all these books on a spreadsheet.  :)
On another note, yesterday, Jeremiah and I watched 4 other sweet little girls so their mommy go to their daddy's dissertation lecture at Hebrew Union.  We will be in their shoes some day, a long way down the road!  So while I was babysitting them, all 4 of them were being little mothers to Jeremiah.  He had a lot of fun and I did as well but I sure needed a nap when I was done.  I don't know how moms of more than one child do it. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Jeremiah doesn't look so sure about the situation.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, are you going to the homeschool conference? There are soooo many books there that are way cheap! Don't know what kind of system you have, but you guys might want to check it out. It's $10 to get into the exhibit hall.

    ReplyDelete