Monday, April 2, 2012

My Dad Would Be Proud...





Jeremiah is a car washing man.  Since it was such a beautiful day- I could not resist taking Jeremiah out back and showing him how to wash a car- he was a mess when we went inside and we had fun!  Look dad- the trusty Jetta still lives- we were just trying to shine her up!  My dad is the expert car washer man- he taught me how to keep a car shined up, cleaned up from the inside out and looking nice, so much so that we have had several people work on our cars and comment- this is the cleanest car ever.  Call it an obsession but I think it is something I learned from my dad.  :)


 Oh and we were also messy when we went inside because we discovered that we could jump in the big puddle in the back, fun fun.
All in all, a successful day.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment