Thursday, June 28, 2012

En Gedi

Another unique place we visited was En Gedi.  En Gedi is wear David hid from Saul at one point in his life. It is beautiful cliffs with waterfalls and natural springs- truly an oasis in the dessert.  I think this was one of my favorite plaes in Israel.  We enjoyed being refreshed in its cool waters from the dessert heat. 








On another not, we are persevering here in the States.  The transition has been much rougher than anticipated with some sickness, but thanking God for His sustaining grace to persevere!  This is the longest Michaeland I will be away from each other and I do have to admit in times of weaknes, that his arrival still seems a long way off, but I do know the Lord is teaching me to run to Him more.  It is so easy to run to your husband wth cares and conerns but I am reminded through this that my soul must long for Him alone and be satisfed in Him fully!  The Lord is kind to teach us these things in times when we are weak and needing Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment