Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sites in Israel




Jeremiah and Charlie digging in the dirt

Jeremiah and I at the Pool of Siloam


The past few days we have been seeing sites in Israel.  The schedule has worked out pretty well.  I have been going out with Jeremiah in the morning and the Dana and Charlie and Jeremiah and I head back by 12:30ish for their afternoon naps.  The second day we were here, we toured the City of David and Hezekiah's tunnel.  Jeremiah and I did not wade through the tunnel as it is dark and the water comes up waist high on everyone.  We went through a smaller tunnel.  In the afternoon, while we were resting, Michael went hiking to find some tombs with a guide in the area.

1 comment:

  1. Fun pics! :) Can you post some pictures of the inside/outside of your apartment too sometime? I'd love to see it! :) Glad things have worked out well so far for you.

    ReplyDelete