Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This Week...

 This week, Jeremiah and I have a new little person coming to visit us two days a week.  Our first day watching little Katy went really well.  I even was able to use our double stroller someone gave to us for the first time!  I think it will be the beginning of many walks together.  Jeremiah loves being the one up front.  He loved having Katy here.  He would point to her and talk to her and bring her toys.  Though when she would cry, he would cry too.  Guess he didn't know what else to do.  At naptime, when I layed her in the crib- he got her special toy and put it in the crib with her- so thoughtful.  We are trying to teach him how to protect a little girl- you treat them different than little boys. :) 
 On another note- my Dahlias have finally bloomed even in this drought!  So at least some of my flowers have done well while others have seen better days.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment