Friday, August 24, 2012

Getting Ready...

We are gearing up here and getting ready for my parents to come visit us for almost a week!! They arrive this evening and Jeremiah is so excited about doing some fun things with them!  We may hit the zoo tomorrow for half off admissions days and maybe the Children's Museum and maybe some other fun things.  Right now, Jeremiah is resting up for their arrival.  The boy lately loves to put his legs through the slats of his crib when he falls asleep.  Sometimes, Michael has to re-arrange his position so it is a little more comfy.  :)  He also is enjoying taking all my pots and pans out and sometimes he tried to cook his kitty. :)  Kids are so funny at this age.  Sometimes, I can't wait to hear what things he is imagining in his little head when it just comes out as babble.  The boy has been learning how to kiss this week.  He kinda reminds me of a boy that has never kissed before.  He lunges at me with his mouth open wide right at my mouth.  I usually die laughing- but lately he is now puckering those little lips and wants to kiss me right on the lips.  I was trying to teach him to kiss on the cheek.  :)  Grandma Renner thinks we better watch him when he is 16- she says he is going to be a kisser.  I'll take whatever kisses I can get right now as I know he will not want to kiss me probably sooner than I would like.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment