Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Faithful Trusty Dusty!

So Faithful Trusty Dusty- my car that my parents got me after college- has bit the dust!  It served us well for our 7 years of marriage!  I think in total I had the car 8 years!  We will never forget all the stories we have from this car- most notably I am sure I will miss driving down the road in Louisville with the alarm blaring and not knowing how to turn the alarm off.  Nothing like someone looking at you while you are driving and your car horn is going off.  Oh the things we encountered with that car!  I also taught my hubby how to drive a stick shift on the car before we got married!  We will miss Trusty Dusty- kinda.  :)  Now we are juggling one car and praying the Lord would provide for us another used car.  Michael is enjoying his trips on the Metro Bus- I think secretly Jeremiah is jealous- he would love to ride the bus with him!  The sacrifices a husband makes so I don't go crazy all day stuck at home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment