Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Friends Visiting!

We had some great friends visit the last few weeks.  It was fun to see friends from Cedarville Matt & Leann Whitacre and their two girls last Sunday!  And this past weekend (though I took no pictures)- it was so fun to see my best friend and college roomie all throughout high school & college- Sara Fillmann!  It was fun to have some "girl time," along with college friend Sarah Brown.  Though it was a good time of fellowship, I have to admit- Jeremiah put me to the test.  Sat. morning as we were trying to talk- he was basically throwing tempers and throwing himself everywhere.  Then again Sunday night, I found myself almost in tears at a church Fall Fellowship as my husband was speaking on St. Patrick and my child was running a muck- while it seemed like all the other kids were sitting quietly and listening.  Jeremiah definitely put me to the test this weekend and it left me humbled at the grace and wisdom of God needed to parent as well as a humility that we boast only in Him!  I was also reminded of some little thing we will be working on this week- namely "Come to Me."  As he tends to run the opposite way when I say come.  The boy literally has so much energy and I found him later that night pulling a 3 year old boy in a wagon- a child half his size.  Oh my! 




Our attempt at getting them to sit down on a couch together :)



Love this picture!  Typical boy- finger up his nose. :)


Our Amazon business has expanded- we are now shipping to Bethlehem Baptist Church- just had to take a picture of  this one. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment