Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Leaves, Leaves, Leaves!



The boys got to help Grandpa Growl last Thursday rake some of his leaves!  We just got it in before the weather turned very cold!  Jeremiah was a big help but did not like when Grandpa used the leave blower- that was a little too loud for him!  :)  He kept holding his hands over his ears!








 Lord willing, tomorrow, Jeremiah & I are headed to PA to be with my family for the rest of the week and weekend.  Who knew a Hurricane would hit the area this week!  We are supposed to fly out tomorrow morning and I think right now, our flight is still going but it could be a crazy ride.  I am sure the airports will be full with people trying to get flights in and out of the area.  Here is hoping for a smooth trip as I will be solo with a 1 1/2 year old on my lap.  Today we are watching Katy and making Gluten Free chocolate chip cookies for Michael to eat while we are gone.
And yes- I did burn the cover of my cookbook!  Leave it to me to turn on the wrong burner and then leave my cookbook on top of it.  Michael thought I should put a picture of this on the blog- oh my!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment