Friday, January 25, 2013

A few more weeks...

 OK.  So I put one picture of how big I am on the blog. :)  Thankful that I am still feeling pretty well other than a lingering cough mainly at night when I am trying to sleep and a few aches and pains when I overdue it too much- usually on Mondays which is laundry day.  We had an appt. on Wednesday and thought it was really funny as the sweet little lady was so shocked we had an ultrasound and didn't find out "for sure" what the baby was- so she wheeled in the ultrasound machine and took a look for another 10 minutes.  The funny thing is that she still could not tell what sex the baby was for sure.  Our baby must be really modest.  So we have 3 more weeks to go- maybe 4 until we know "for sure."  I told her that I was just thankful for a glimpse of the little one and assured to see everything seems to be going well.
 Meanwhile, Jeremiah & I have a quite day today as Daddy has church duties tonight for an Elders meeting.  I am trying to work on my list of things to get done in the next few weeks- we will see how it goes!  Jeremiah has been loving trying on my shoes and walking around in them- even if they are "girl" shoes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment