Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One More Month...

Ok, so I really don't like posting pictures of my belly...  But we can hardly believe that, Lord willing, we will get to meet our little daughter or son (as we are not totally sure which one) in about a month!  I am due Feb. 15th and Jeremiah turns two on February 7th- hard to believe we are getting closer and our little boy is getting older.  I cannot really complain about my pregnancy- but at around this point, I am starting to realize why when Jeremiah was born, I felt so much lighter and free after he was born.  Being this far along is a good motivation never to gain too much weight.  We are enjoying this last week before Michael heads back to class next week. 
This is Michael at 30 weeks- so a few weeks ago- doesn't he look great!  Amazing!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment