Thursday, January 10, 2013

Our Family Christmas

 This year we enjoyed our first Christmas in all our years of marriage in our own home!  We enjoyed a quiet morning together and had a breakfast casserole.  I got Michael a donut maker and tried my hand at gluten free donuts and he said they were pretty good so I think we will be making them again!


 We then told the Christmas story with Jeremiah's Little People Nativity set and sang a few songs.  We then opened up gifts to one another and enjoyed spending time together!  We have little stockings that sometimes I stick some candy in for each of us- Jeremiah got a snake in his this year.  We didn't get Jeremiah a ton of gifts but I think his favorite gift that I found at Once Upon A Child was his school bus!  The kid is obsessed with buses! 




Our Christmas family picture!


And then we just had fun together- this is Jeremiah's "Christmas pjs" from his Aunt Sarah!  Every year I like to get a fun pair of pjs for him and this year it had "fire trucks" on it- his favorite! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun Christmas! Those were Jack's Christmas jammies, too!

    ReplyDelete