Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Oh That Boy!

Well, last week, we had quite the week in the Lyons' Den!  I was struggling with a nagging cold and cough and because of that struggling to sleep at night.  I had hoped to not get sick before the baby comes but alas, there is just a lot of sickness going around this year.  Friday, I was at my OB appointment and while I was gone- Jeremiah managed to lock Daddy out of the apartment as he opened the door to get his shoes.  He slammed the door behind him and locked it.  Michael- being a little frantic- tried to get Jeremiah to unlock but the kid just knocked back saying, "Dadda."  So needless to say, he used one of my weights on the landing and tried to bust down the door (or just take out the door knob).  Ben came to the rescue to help and as they got through the door- the little boy was sitting on the chair across from them pointing at the door saying, "Uh Oh."  So I came back home to a hole in my door.  Thankfully, Ben worked hard at fixing it this weekend and we have a new door!  I guess you never know what is going to happen while you are away! 
The damage from the door.





No comments:

Post a Comment