Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Taking It Slow...

 Little Lydia is one month old already- hard to believe!  She has been doing so great at sleeping- even most nights just waking up once to eat but now this week I have hit new challenges.  Jeremiah and I both have colds and that on top of sleep deprivation, even causing some of it for me has caused me to be very tired.  I am praying for God's grace even with handling Jeremiah as I feel like some days my patience runs thin but I am trying to think of God's patience with me in so many ways and praying for God's strength.
Jeremiah lately has been claiming everything that is given to Lydia as "Myo's" his own.  We are trying to teach him to share and that everything is not his.  Meanwhile, last night, we had quite a battle with him over eating his dinner as the kid many times refuses to eat the "main course" that we put on his plate- oh what a picky eater!  Michael has also been leading a few tours to the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit at the Museum Center.  It has been a really neat exhibit to come to Cincinnati.


1 comment:

  1. Erin,

    Andy so wanted to go to the exhibit while we were in town over Thanksgiving-how fun!
    I hear you on the lack of sleep. Amazing that even though she is sleeping well, it takes such a toll on the body. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete